HERE’S WHAT NEW
Changes in the DOMINATION system!
- An alliance holding a territory will have to participate in playoff battles to get a chance to defend a territory.
- The two alliances which will get to the playoff finals will battle for the right to hold a territory. If in 45 minutes the winner won’t be clear, an alliance which is lower in the Domination ratings will get the territory.
- The Domination ratings will be made of Domination points which will be given for a place in playoffs or participation in the final battle
- The ban for losing in Domination finals will be removed.
- The territories holders will get additional bonus in earned cash in all battle modes (the size of bonus will depend on a territory).
DOMINATION POINTS (the scoring is similar to the Fireteams ratings)
- For winning the final battle – 25 points;
- For participating in the final battle (losing it) – 20 points;
- For the 3rd and the 4th places in playoffs – 18 points;
- For the 5th to the 8th places in playoffs – 16 points etc