You’ve gone solo and worked within a squad, now it’s time to go hardcore full metal jacket! Are you prepared to go up against multiple squads to win awesome rewards? Do you have what it takes? Get ready for the insane rush called DOMINATION.
There are a total of 12 TERRITORIES that can be attacked, conquered and defended. The battles for control of them are held 4-times per game-day, with rewards for the Alliance that conquers and holds one. Each day, all of the territories open up to be challenged or defended, so they can’t be attacked more than once every 24-hours.
The PLAYOFFS are a set of 6 ROUNDS of sudden death elimination. Depending which TERRITORY you’re attacking, each round has 2-6 LANES (cells) to choose from.
Every ROUND is against a different alliance opponent. You won’t know who your opponent is until the next round starts, but some of the BATTLE RECON tips still apply.
Winning a round is based on total RANKPOINTS from all the lanes in that round. It is not about individual wins or losses. If you win a round, then you move on to the next. If you lose a round, you are out. Each round consists of battling the winners of previous rounds, till there are only the top two FINALISTS.
- TERRITORY – location you are fighting for
- STAGE PROGRESS – display which round you are in
- TEAM POINTS – total points at the end of the round from all node battles
- NODES – the available nodes for that territory, with color indicators (LANE 2 battle shown below)
- LINE UP – team matchups and scores, which starts as a very long list until the final two.
If you have enough players, you can register for all three DOM playoffs in each time slot, but you must register in order to play. The registration period starts any time after the last DOM has ended, and up till 5-seconds before the next one. You are automatically registered for a territory FINAL MATCH if you won the PLAYOFFS.
GAME TIP: Always refer to the STARTING TIME display. It’s accurate to exactly when the battle starts, so don’t go by other clocks. Since it’s a countdown, it doesn’t matter what timezone you’re in.
Only an ALLIANCE COMMANDER should register for a DOM. (Since there are a lot of issues that can occur from missing or losing a tour, this is actually a helpful restriction to implement).
- To attack a TERRITORY, an ALLIANCE must reach the PLAYOFF FINALS.
- The two PLAYOFF FINALISTS battle for the right to hold a TERRITORY.
- The ALLIANCE holding the territory must also participate in the PLAYOFFS, in order to retain control of it.
- FINALS use the TOURNAMENT “Capture the Flag” scheme.
- If there is no winner after 45 minutes, the ALLIANCE with the smaller number of DOM RATING POINTS will be declared as the winner.
Regardless of the TERRITORY, each ROUND is only played on 1 of 4 random MAPS. For practice, these maps are made available to you in Squad Deathmatches.
Battles are held up-to 8-times per game-day; 4-PLAYOFF matches and 4-FINALS matches. The schedule can be found below or in the Sniper Arena Domination section by selecting the INFO (i) BUTTON.
|7:00 AM||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||PLAYOFFS||Т7, Т8, Т9||3||18 MAX|
|9:00 AM||11:00 AM||12:00 PM||TITLE MATCH||Т7, Т8, Т9||3||18 MAX|
|11:00 AM||1:00 PM||2:00 PM||PLAYOFFS||Т4, Т5, Т6||4||24 MAX|
|1:00 PM||3:00 PM||4:00 PM||TITLE MATCH||Т4, Т5, Т6||4||24 MAX|
|3:00 PM||5:00 PM||6:00 PM||PLAYOFFS||Т1, Т2, Т3||6||36 MAX|
|5:00 PM||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||TITLE MATCH||Т1, Т2, Т3||6||36 MAX|
|7:OO PM||9:00 PM||10:00 PM||PLAYOFFS||Т10, Т11, Т12||2||12 MAX|
|9:00 PM||11:00 PM||12:00 AM||TITLE MATCH||Т10, Т11, Т12||2||12 MAX|
|11:00 PM||1:00 AM||2:00 AM||RESET|
Since Domination battles are a major part of the Sniper Arena game, each element is split apart and detailed in key topics. Here is a list of some of those topics:
- Battle Organization (Comms)
- Battle Organization (Sectors)
- Battle Strategy (plan of attack)
- Domination Rankings (Rankpoints and Awards)