Very few like fighting alone. Battling together as a team offers a whole new level of rewards. Not only is there strength in numbers, but everyone can earn greater rewards than by going solo.
Rankings advancement and rewards are based on the total number of Squad Rankpoints from all the members. These are the same rankpoints you earn in a battle, but Squad Rankpoints are specifically the ones your earn in Squad Deathmatches, Tournaments and Domination battles.
- The Squad Rankpoints determines the Squads placement and reward level.
- The prize winning placement is determined solely on that weeks SQUAD RANKPOINTS total.
- Rewards are ONLY awarded if the squad placed high enough in the Region.
- Rank awards are grouped by TOP 1st, 1-3, 5-10 or varied the particular seasonal promotions.
- The squad’s total only counts for that week, then resets on the following Sunday.
Congratulations! Your squad reached a reward level. Based on the current rewards, they will be distributed among the squad members, according to their individually earned Squad Rankpoints.
Here is how to determine the criteria for payouts:
- Only for ACTIVE players (players that earned Squad Rankpoints for that week) and…
- Reached the REQUIRED minimum (which is 50% of the average squad total), then…
- DIVIDED UP between players (50% to the top player and 50% divvied up between the others).
- Anyone below the required number will not receive a reward.
All the squads are currently split into 3-tiered leagues. As your squad wins Elite Squad Cups, it moves up to the next league. Each league is progressively more challenging.
NOTE: If a member of a squad has a SQUAD CUP that the squad doesn’t, then that member is severely PENALIZED, but not the squad.